Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RUSHCUTTERS BAY + BBQ ON ROOFTOP






“Tired” of Bondi Beach we decided to check out another cool spot close to Kings cross few days ago. Following a party in city center, my 2 friends got acquainted with a german and an italian guy so we all headed to Rushcutters bay, a park with view on the bay. Trees and plants were beautiful as usual, there was a cricket pitch and tennis courts close to the park and the view was stunning!
The guys were cool and we had conversations around the evolution of our world and about the “fight”, and if there is any, between technology and nature.
We then went back direction hostel of my friends where we grilled beef and KANGAROOS meat on the rooftop of the building. The view was breathtaking, the air refreshing, the people friendly and the dinner delicious! I heard different opinions on kangaroos meat, what I can tell is that it is a very tender meat with a slightly bitter backtaste, I don't know why I expected it to be hard. So, happy days! Expectations as usual play a big role on how things are perceived.
The funny thing is that we had a “bittersweet”dinner, in fact some “buontempone” (= funny chap) filled the salt box with sugar!! So we had sweet meat and sweet salad! Haha!
On the way home to catch my train to Chatswood I crossed Hyde Park and was astonished by the game of lights and water at the Fragrance gardens.

Check out the picture HERE:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100150794465719272442/RushcutterBayBBQOnRooftop?authkey=Gv1sRgCNudpKCZ5PzuuQE&feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment